Feb 17, 2013, 8:02 PM EST
While things got tense in the third period, the Chicago Blackhawks squeaked by the Los Angeles Kings to win 3-2 on Sunday.
That moves the red-hot team to 12-0-3, leaving them one win (or charity point) away from matching the 2006-07 Anaheim Ducks’ record for recording at least one standings point in the first 16 games of a season.
Here’s a quick post-game interview with captain Jonathan Toews, who discussed the team’s strong start and Sunday’s win:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Want a better idea of that game? Here are the full highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 29
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Fowler after Ducks’ win vs. Sharks: ‘We never give up’ 1
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (73)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Who are the Bruins targeting in trade talks? (47)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)