Feb 17, 2013, 8:29 PM EST
Hendricks was able to skate off and continue playing. The Rangers haven’t provided any updates about Powe’s condition beyond the fact that his night is over.
The 27-year-old forward hasn’t scored a point in 13 games this season; he was in the middle of his fifth game as a member of the Rangers after being traded from the Minnesota Wild.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28