Feb 17, 2013, 10:45 PM EDT
As one of the biggest active American stars, many look at Patrick Kane and think about a promising Olympic future. But what about the past?
One of the most interesting features from Hockey Day in America’s coverage of the Los Angeles Kings-Chicago Blackhawks games revolved around Kane’s youth hockey days with the West Seneca Kings in South Buffalo, N.Y.
Check it out in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53