Feb 17, 2013, 10:45 PM EST
As one of the biggest active American stars, many look at Patrick Kane and think about a promising Olympic future. But what about the past?
One of the most interesting features from Hockey Day in America’s coverage of the Los Angeles Kings-Chicago Blackhawks games revolved around Kane’s youth hockey days with the West Seneca Kings in South Buffalo, N.Y.
Check it out in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 5
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 67
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)