Feb 16, 2013, 4:56 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild are in need of an offensive spark and they’re going to have to hope their young guys can pull it off.
Harding’s been struggling of late adjusting to his Multiple Sclerosis medication and needed a break to get acclimated. Harding says he’ll be OK, but getting this time off will give the Wild a chance to see what they can do to lift an offense that’s scored just 30 goals in 14 games.
This season with AHL Houston, Zucker leads the team with 19 goals and 41 points while Larsson has 13 goals and 27 points. Zucker was a member of Team USA’s World Junior Championship team in 2010 that took home the gold medal.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 8
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 37
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 11
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)