Feb 16, 2013, 4:56 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild are in need of an offensive spark and they’re going to have to hope their young guys can pull it off.
Harding’s been struggling of late adjusting to his Multiple Sclerosis medication and needed a break to get acclimated. Harding says he’ll be OK, but getting this time off will give the Wild a chance to see what they can do to lift an offense that’s scored just 30 goals in 14 games.
This season with AHL Houston, Zucker leads the team with 19 goals and 41 points while Larsson has 13 goals and 27 points. Zucker was a member of Team USA’s World Junior Championship team in 2010 that took home the gold medal.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (114)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (39)