Feb 16, 2013, 4:56 PM EST
The Minnesota Wild are in need of an offensive spark and they’re going to have to hope their young guys can pull it off.
Harding’s been struggling of late adjusting to his Multiple Sclerosis medication and needed a break to get acclimated. Harding says he’ll be OK, but getting this time off will give the Wild a chance to see what they can do to lift an offense that’s scored just 30 goals in 14 games.
This season with AHL Houston, Zucker leads the team with 19 goals and 41 points while Larsson has 13 goals and 27 points. Zucker was a member of Team USA’s World Junior Championship team in 2010 that took home the gold medal.
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 5
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 34
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 69
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 32
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 63
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)