Feb 16, 2013, 4:56 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild are in need of an offensive spark and they’re going to have to hope their young guys can pull it off.
Harding’s been struggling of late adjusting to his Multiple Sclerosis medication and needed a break to get acclimated. Harding says he’ll be OK, but getting this time off will give the Wild a chance to see what they can do to lift an offense that’s scored just 30 goals in 14 games.
This season with AHL Houston, Zucker leads the team with 19 goals and 41 points while Larsson has 13 goals and 27 points. Zucker was a member of Team USA’s World Junior Championship team in 2010 that took home the gold medal.
- Discuss: Blackhawks push series to Game 6 0
- Report: Canucks ask Leafs permission to interview Eakins for head coaching gig 0
- Tortorella takes blame for top players’ struggles 10
- Discuss: Bruins finish off Rangers in Game 5 37
- Brassard says Marchand ‘doesn’t show any respect for his opponents’ 68
- Playoffs tonight: Bruins and Red Wings look to finish things in Game 5 7
- Video: Senators’ captain Alfredsson discusses his future 11
- Penguins put on a ‘clinic’ in semifinal series win over Senators 36
- Report: NHL to present Glendale with Coyotes ownership plan next week 16
- Discuss: Penguins knock off the Senators in Game 5, headed to conference final 74
- Report: NHLPA director Fehr wants to address issue of fighting (114)
- Question for commenters: What, if anything, needs to be done about the officiating? (101)
- Discuss: Bruins rally in third, take 3-0 series lead (99)
- Discuss: Detroit takes 2-1 series lead vs. Chicago (95)
- Discuss: Rangers stay alive with OT win (87)
- LIVE: Bruins-Rangers, Game 5
- PST: Bayern Munich beats Dortmund, wins Champions League
- PBT: Pacers' Hill: Only God scarier than LeBron
- Hundreds run Boston Marathon's final mile
- MST Monaco GP predictions: Mercedes' time?
- PHT: Brassard says Marchand shows no respect
- PST: Neymar reportedly set to join Barcelona
- Play Video: Toews scores first goal of the playoffs
- Play Video: Howard with a couple of tremendous saves in Game 5
- Play Video: Highlights: Bruins move onto Eastern Conference finals
- Play Video: Lundqvist takes one away from Lucic
- Play Video: Stepan's face takes a beating
- Play Video: Dorsett vs. Thornton