Feb 16, 2013, 4:56 PM EDT
The Minnesota Wild are in need of an offensive spark and they’re going to have to hope their young guys can pull it off.
Harding’s been struggling of late adjusting to his Multiple Sclerosis medication and needed a break to get acclimated. Harding says he’ll be OK, but getting this time off will give the Wild a chance to see what they can do to lift an offense that’s scored just 30 goals in 14 games.
This season with AHL Houston, Zucker leads the team with 19 goals and 41 points while Larsson has 13 goals and 27 points. Zucker was a member of Team USA’s World Junior Championship team in 2010 that took home the gold medal.
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 13
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 7
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 36
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 4
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)