Feb 16, 2013, 6:25 PM EST
Bogosian, the Jets 22-year-old defenseman, saw 25:38 in ice time in his return to the Winnipeg lineup Friday against the Pittsburgh Penguins. The Jets lost 3-1.
“For my first game back, I think my conditioning felt pretty good,” Bogosian told the Winnipeg Free Press. “At the start of the game, I felt great when I jumped on the ice and everyone started cheering. That kinds of gives you a little more boost than you normally have.”
While Bogosian returned, the Jets could be facing another injury on the blue line.
Patrick Williams of NHL.com reported last night that Jets’ defenseman Tobias Enstrom, 28, left the game “after taking a heavy hit from Pascal Dupuis along the boards on his second shift of the game.”
Enstrom, who was second in scoring amongst NHL defensemen with 13 points in 13 games, did not return. The early prognosis out of Winnipeg doesn’t seem immediately positive.
“He has a shoulder issue that will put him out for a little while,” head coach Claude Noel told the Winnipeg Sun on Saturday.
“We don’t know exactly how long we have to wait for the results of the MRI, which is happening today, so we’ll know more of that tomorrow.”
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 9
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 21
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 61
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 82
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)