Feb 16, 2013, 11:29 AM EST
If Habs fans are feeling a little queasy about tonight’s game against the Flyers, you can blame Carey Price.
He won’t be facing off against the Flyers tonight as he’s out with a case of stomach flu. Peter Budaj will get the start against Philly meanwhile the team has called up Robert Mayer from AHL Hamilton to back him up.
Price has been stellar this season going 8-3-0 and has allowed just 23 goals in those 11 games, good for a 2.06 goals-against average. Budaj, meanwhile, has been less-than good in his two appearances going 0-1-1 and allowing nine goals in those starts. Montreal fans might want to keep a bucket handy tonight just in case.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 0
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 52
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (52)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)