Feb 16, 2013, 11:29 AM EDT
If Habs fans are feeling a little queasy about tonight’s game against the Flyers, you can blame Carey Price.
He won’t be facing off against the Flyers tonight as he’s out with a case of stomach flu. Peter Budaj will get the start against Philly meanwhile the team has called up Robert Mayer from AHL Hamilton to back him up.
Price has been stellar this season going 8-3-0 and has allowed just 23 goals in those 11 games, good for a 2.06 goals-against average. Budaj, meanwhile, has been less-than good in his two appearances going 0-1-1 and allowing nine goals in those starts. Montreal fans might want to keep a bucket handy tonight just in case.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 29
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)