Feb 16, 2013, 2:59 PM EST
Columbus’ troubles up front continue.
Centerman Artem Anisimov will miss tonight’s game against Phoenix with a foot injury suffered last night against Los Angeles. When Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch asked him about his foot last night, his responses were pretty fantastic.
“Russian tough” is a great line, but he’s still going to miss the game.
So far this season, Anisimov has four goals and two assists. That might sound not-so hot but it ties him for fourth on the team in points and he’s one goal behind team leader Mark Letestu. Yeah, things are a little tough in Columbus these days. Nick Drazenovic will take his spot in the lineup and play in his first NHL game.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)