Feb 16, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
Columbus’ troubles up front continue.
Centerman Artem Anisimov will miss tonight’s game against Phoenix with a foot injury suffered last night against Los Angeles. When Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch asked him about his foot last night, his responses were pretty fantastic.
“Russian tough” is a great line, but he’s still going to miss the game.
So far this season, Anisimov has four goals and two assists. That might sound not-so hot but it ties him for fourth on the team in points and he’s one goal behind team leader Mark Letestu. Yeah, things are a little tough in Columbus these days. Nick Drazenovic will take his spot in the lineup and play in his first NHL game.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)