Feb 16, 2013, 2:59 PM EDT
Columbus’ troubles up front continue.
Centerman Artem Anisimov will miss tonight’s game against Phoenix with a foot injury suffered last night against Los Angeles. When Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch asked him about his foot last night, his responses were pretty fantastic.
“Russian tough” is a great line, but he’s still going to miss the game.
So far this season, Anisimov has four goals and two assists. That might sound not-so hot but it ties him for fourth on the team in points and he’s one goal behind team leader Mark Letestu. Yeah, things are a little tough in Columbus these days. Nick Drazenovic will take his spot in the lineup and play in his first NHL game.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5