Feb 15, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
According to Dispatch reporter Aaron Portzline, you should probably consider Wisniewski questionable for tomorrow’s game in Phoenix, too.
Wisniewski, 28, has three goals and three assists in 11 games and is averaging 23:59 of ice time, second only to defenseman Jack Johnson (28:08) on the team.
Columbus (4-7-2) kicks off a six-game road trip tonight against the Kings (4-5-2) in a battle between the two bottom teams in the Western Conference standings (one of which happens to be the Stanley Cup champion).
Wisniewski will be replaced by veteran Adrien Aucoin, who’s been out since Jan. 29 with a lower-body injury.
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 5
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)