Feb 15, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
According to Dispatch reporter Aaron Portzline, you should probably consider Wisniewski questionable for tomorrow’s game in Phoenix, too.
Wisniewski, 28, has three goals and three assists in 11 games and is averaging 23:59 of ice time, second only to defenseman Jack Johnson (28:08) on the team.
Columbus (4-7-2) kicks off a six-game road trip tonight against the Kings (4-5-2) in a battle between the two bottom teams in the Western Conference standings (one of which happens to be the Stanley Cup champion).
Wisniewski will be replaced by veteran Adrien Aucoin, who’s been out since Jan. 29 with a lower-body injury.
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 2
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 1
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 29
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 61
- Here are the top 10 and bottom 10 goalies in even-strength save percentage 22
- Weekend preview: Flyers-Pens rivalry renewed, Bruins look to stay hot 13
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (61)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)