Feb 15, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
According to Dispatch reporter Aaron Portzline, you should probably consider Wisniewski questionable for tomorrow’s game in Phoenix, too.
Wisniewski, 28, has three goals and three assists in 11 games and is averaging 23:59 of ice time, second only to defenseman Jack Johnson (28:08) on the team.
Columbus (4-7-2) kicks off a six-game road trip tonight against the Kings (4-5-2) in a battle between the two bottom teams in the Western Conference standings (one of which happens to be the Stanley Cup champion).
Wisniewski will be replaced by veteran Adrien Aucoin, who’s been out since Jan. 29 with a lower-body injury.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34