Feb 15, 2013, 4:11 PM EST
According to Dispatch reporter Aaron Portzline, you should probably consider Wisniewski questionable for tomorrow’s game in Phoenix, too.
Wisniewski, 28, has three goals and three assists in 11 games and is averaging 23:59 of ice time, second only to defenseman Jack Johnson (28:08) on the team.
Columbus (4-7-2) kicks off a six-game road trip tonight against the Kings (4-5-2) in a battle between the two bottom teams in the Western Conference standings (one of which happens to be the Stanley Cup champion).
Wisniewski will be replaced by veteran Adrien Aucoin, who’s been out since Jan. 29 with a lower-body injury.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 5
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 7
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 27
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)