Feb 15, 2013, 4:11 PM EDT
According to Dispatch reporter Aaron Portzline, you should probably consider Wisniewski questionable for tomorrow’s game in Phoenix, too.
Wisniewski, 28, has three goals and three assists in 11 games and is averaging 23:59 of ice time, second only to defenseman Jack Johnson (28:08) on the team.
Columbus (4-7-2) kicks off a six-game road trip tonight against the Kings (4-5-2) in a battle between the two bottom teams in the Western Conference standings (one of which happens to be the Stanley Cup champion).
Wisniewski will be replaced by veteran Adrien Aucoin, who’s been out since Jan. 29 with a lower-body injury.
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 22
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 21
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 33
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 53
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (67)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)