Feb 15, 2013, 8:15 PM EDT
Even better, it came on the power play, where Boston’s offense often goes to die.
Fun stat from the NHL via CSNNE.com’s Joe Haggerty: Hamilton is the first Bruins blueliner to score a goal at 19 since Jonathan Girard did on Nov. 13, 1999.
A Sabres player had a “finally” moment, too, in that game. Drew Stafford finally scored his first goal of 2013 on his 41st shot.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 48
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 70
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)