Feb 15, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Colorado captain Gabriel Landeskog took a small step today in his recovery from a head injury, with the Denver Post reporting the 20-year-old “skated for an unspecified length of time at the team’s practice facility, with Avs medical personnel looking on.”
The club would only tell the paper that Landeskog is “going through the process” of recovery.
Landeskog — the 2011-12 rookie of the year — was hurt on Jan. 26 when he was leveled by San Jose defenseman Brad Stuart.
In the meantime, he seems to be maintaining a positive attitude.
It’s important to appreciate the little things in life. I just hit 11 green lights in a row. That’s a great way to start a Sunday.
— Gabriel Landeskog (@GabeLandeskog92) February 10, 2013
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 45
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50