Feb 15, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Colorado captain Gabriel Landeskog took a small step today in his recovery from a head injury, with the Denver Post reporting the 20-year-old “skated for an unspecified length of time at the team’s practice facility, with Avs medical personnel looking on.”
The club would only tell the paper that Landeskog is “going through the process” of recovery.
Landeskog — the 2011-12 rookie of the year — was hurt on Jan. 26 when he was leveled by San Jose defenseman Brad Stuart.
In the meantime, he seems to be maintaining a positive attitude.
It’s important to appreciate the little things in life. I just hit 11 green lights in a row. That’s a great way to start a Sunday.
— Gabriel Landeskog (@GabeLandeskog92) February 10, 2013
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 20
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 42
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 18
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 60
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 31
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 44
- On Matt Cooke and whether he’s a ‘repeat offender’ 58
- Marleau, O’Reilly and St. Louis named Lady Byng finalists 20
- Zuccarello: ‘I’m not a diver’ 50
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)