Feb 15, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Colorado captain Gabriel Landeskog took a small step today in his recovery from a head injury, with the Denver Post reporting the 20-year-old “skated for an unspecified length of time at the team’s practice facility, with Avs medical personnel looking on.”
The club would only tell the paper that Landeskog is “going through the process” of recovery.
Landeskog — the 2011-12 rookie of the year — was hurt on Jan. 26 when he was leveled by San Jose defenseman Brad Stuart.
In the meantime, he seems to be maintaining a positive attitude.
It’s important to appreciate the little things in life. I just hit 11 green lights in a row. That’s a great way to start a Sunday.
— Gabriel Landeskog (@GabeLandeskog92) February 10, 2013
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 5
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 19
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 20
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Rangers’ Moore suspended five games for ‘extremely difficult’ Haula hit 18
- Ovechkin looking to avoid career-long scoring slump tonight 11
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)