Feb 15, 2013, 5:10 PM EST
Colorado captain Gabriel Landeskog took a small step today in his recovery from a head injury, with the Denver Post reporting the 20-year-old “skated for an unspecified length of time at the team’s practice facility, with Avs medical personnel looking on.”
The club would only tell the paper that Landeskog is “going through the process” of recovery.
Landeskog — the 2011-12 rookie of the year — was hurt on Jan. 26 when he was leveled by San Jose defenseman Brad Stuart.
In the meantime, he seems to be maintaining a positive attitude.
It’s important to appreciate the little things in life. I just hit 11 green lights in a row. That’s a great way to start a Sunday.
— Gabriel Landeskog (@GabeLandeskog92) February 10, 2013
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 41
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)