Feb 15, 2013, 5:10 PM EDT
Colorado captain Gabriel Landeskog took a small step today in his recovery from a head injury, with the Denver Post reporting the 20-year-old “skated for an unspecified length of time at the team’s practice facility, with Avs medical personnel looking on.”
The club would only tell the paper that Landeskog is “going through the process” of recovery.
Landeskog — the 2011-12 rookie of the year — was hurt on Jan. 26 when he was leveled by San Jose defenseman Brad Stuart.
In the meantime, he seems to be maintaining a positive attitude.
It’s important to appreciate the little things in life. I just hit 11 green lights in a row. That’s a great way to start a Sunday.
— Gabriel Landeskog (@GabeLandeskog92) February 10, 2013
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 31
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 15
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 11
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 57
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 63
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1