Feb 15, 2013, 3:57 PM EDT
The 22-year-old defenseman will make his regular season debut tonight for Winnipeg, coming off wrist surgery that has sidelined him for the first 12 games of the year.
Bogosian will skate alongside veteran blueliner Ron Hainsey.
The former first-round pick (third overall, 2008) had a career year in 2011-12, recording 5G-25A-30PTS in 65 games while averaging over 23 minutes per game.
Tonight will also mark the Jets debut of Eric Tangradi, acquired from Pittsburgh earlier this week.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 0
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 15
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 16
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 57
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (69)
- Flyers’ Luke Schenn on first-period brawl: ‘That’s the way it goes’ (57)