Feb 15, 2013, 12:58 PM EST
Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford is out with an upper-body injury and is considered day-to-day, according to Chicago coach Joel Quenneville.
Quenneville wouldn’t say for sure if Crawford was hurt Tuesday in a collision during a game against Anaheim. The 28-year-old goalie managed to practice yesterday.
“I don’t know if it’s that or practice,” said Quenneville, per CSNChicago.com. “I don’t know if it’s a defining blow.”
Crawford (7-0-3, .935 SV%) has been very good this season after a challenging 2011-12.
When asked if his top goalie could be back Sunday against Los Angeles, Quenneville would only say, “We’ll see.”
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 73
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (146)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (73)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)