Feb 15, 2013, 12:58 PM EDT
Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford is out with an upper-body injury and is considered day-to-day, according to Chicago coach Joel Quenneville.
Quenneville wouldn’t say for sure if Crawford was hurt Tuesday in a collision during a game against Anaheim. The 28-year-old goalie managed to practice yesterday.
“I don’t know if it’s that or practice,” said Quenneville, per CSNChicago.com. “I don’t know if it’s a defining blow.”
Crawford (7-0-3, .935 SV%) has been very good this season after a challenging 2011-12.
When asked if his top goalie could be back Sunday against Los Angeles, Quenneville would only say, “We’ll see.”
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 28
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 41
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 29
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 26
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 59
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6