Feb 15, 2013, 12:58 PM EDT
Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford is out with an upper-body injury and is considered day-to-day, according to Chicago coach Joel Quenneville.
Quenneville wouldn’t say for sure if Crawford was hurt Tuesday in a collision during a game against Anaheim. The 28-year-old goalie managed to practice yesterday.
“I don’t know if it’s that or practice,” said Quenneville, per CSNChicago.com. “I don’t know if it’s a defining blow.”
Crawford (7-0-3, .935 SV%) has been very good this season after a challenging 2011-12.
When asked if his top goalie could be back Sunday against Los Angeles, Quenneville would only say, “We’ll see.”
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Without Shea Weber, Predators can’t contain Hawks in Game 3 16
- Video: Tavares, Islanders take 2-1 series lead with OT win 22
- Watch Live: Predators at Blackhawks 0
- Watch Live: Capitals at Islanders 3
- Sens turn to Anderson for Game 3 5
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 13
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 88
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 70
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 167
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (167)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (88)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)