Feb 15, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
The two-way star is sidelined for Friday’s game against the Anaheim Ducks, but that’s all the information that’s available right now. He’s considered day-to-day but his injury hasn’t been disclosed, according to MLive.com’s Ansar Khan.
The 34-year-old forward has been highly durable for most of his career, but he’s missed more time in recent seasons. He was limited to 56 regular season games in 2010-11 and missed 12 more last season. So far, he has six goals and 14 points in 13 games in 2013.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 59
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5