Feb 15, 2013, 7:15 PM EST
The two-way star is sidelined for Friday’s game against the Anaheim Ducks, but that’s all the information that’s available right now. He’s considered day-to-day but his injury hasn’t been disclosed, according to MLive.com’s Ansar Khan.
The 34-year-old forward has been highly durable for most of his career, but he’s missed more time in recent seasons. He was limited to 56 regular season games in 2010-11 and missed 12 more last season. So far, he has six goals and 14 points in 13 games in 2013.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5