Feb 14, 2013, 12:06 PM EST
Charlie Coyle is being sent back to AHL Houston after a five-game stint with the Minnesota Wild.
Coyle — a big 20-year-old forward the Sharks took 28th overall in 2010 — played five games for the Wild, failing to register a point despite an opportunity on the top line. (To be fair, nobody else on the team is scoring.)
Minnesota is understandably high on the Boston University product that also starred in the QMJHL with the Saint John Sea Dogs.
Some more time with the Aeros won’t hurt.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11