Feb 14, 2013, 12:06 PM EDT
Charlie Coyle is being sent back to AHL Houston after a five-game stint with the Minnesota Wild.
Coyle — a big 20-year-old forward the Sharks took 28th overall in 2010 — played five games for the Wild, failing to register a point despite an opportunity on the top line. (To be fair, nobody else on the team is scoring.)
Minnesota is understandably high on the Boston University product that also starred in the QMJHL with the Saint John Sea Dogs.
Some more time with the Aeros won’t hurt.
- Report: John Hynes to be named head coach of the Devils 13
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 3
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 61
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 27
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 33
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 5
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 9
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (61)