Feb 14, 2013, 7:36 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks are the league’s most dominant team right now.
How long will that domination last?
That’s what many are asking, including the NHL on NBC crew, as the first-place Blackhawks boast a 10-0-3 record through 13 games.
Chicago has gotten at least a point from every game this season and is now flirting with the incredible run the Ducks had to open the 2006-07 season.
Those Ducks went 12-0-4 to start the year, racking up 28 points — which also happened to be the same season Anaheim won its first and only Stanley Cup.
On that note, here are Liam McGuire, Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discussing what lies ahead for the ‘Hawks:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
And here’s Chicago’s upcoming schedule. It should be noted the ‘Hawks are one game into a season-high seven-game homestand.
Fri, Feb. 15 — vs. San Jose
Sun, Feb. 17 — vs. Los Angeles (3:30 p.m. ET, NBC)
Tues, Feb. 19 — vs. Vancouver
Fri, Feb. 22 — vs. San Jose
Sun, Feb. 24 — vs. Columbus
Mon, Feb. 25 — vs. Edmonton
Chicago’s next road game will come on Thursday, Feb. 28, when it takes on the Blues in St. Louis.
Aug 4, 2015, 3:05 PM EDT
MLBAM will handle NHL.com, Center Ice, GameCenter Live and the NHL Network in 2016.
Aug 4, 2015, 2:15 PM EDT
Can Jimmy Howard and Petr Mrazek get it done, collectively?
Aug 4, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
Adding a wealth of experience.
Aug 4, 2015, 12:22 PM EDT
The skilled Swede may or may not be ready to start the season.
Aug 4, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
He’s already made a positive impression on Jeff Blashill.
Aug 4, 2015, 10:08 AM EDT
Mike Babcock’s act is a tough one to follow.
Aug 4, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
The book has closed on the Mike Babcock era.
Aug 4, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Tuesday’s collection of links.
Aug 3, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
The squads will feature players that were part of either organization from 1996-2002
Aug 3, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
He’ll be fighting to be seen as the team’s third-string goaltender.
Aug 3, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
He’s already improved the perception of the franchise, but will he have that kind of impact long-term?
Aug 3, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
He’ll have a tough time maintaining a top-six role though.
Aug 3, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
Despite all the splashy moves, patience likely will be needed.
Aug 3, 2015, 3:46 PM EDT
It’s another arbitration win for Ottawa.
Aug 3, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Pondering a rebuilding process that took a leap.
Aug 3, 2015, 2:07 PM EDT
Perhaps you can broaden this to “keeping the puck out of their net.”
Aug 3, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
The league estimates such a process could cost about $13.5 million.
Aug 3, 2015, 11:57 AM EDT
In all likelihood Jack Eichel is going to make the team, but what about Buffalo’s other second overall pick?
Aug 3, 2015, 10:42 AM EDT
This is his chance to prove he’s a real No. 1 goalie.
Aug 3, 2015, 10:17 AM EDT
Ron DeGregorio rounded out the group.
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 0
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 12
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 30
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (45)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)