Feb 14, 2013, 7:36 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks are the league’s most dominant team right now.
How long will that domination last?
That’s what many are asking, including the NHL on NBC crew, as the first-place Blackhawks boast a 10-0-3 record through 13 games.
Chicago has gotten at least a point from every game this season and is now flirting with the incredible run the Ducks had to open the 2006-07 season.
Those Ducks went 12-0-4 to start the year, racking up 28 points — which also happened to be the same season Anaheim won its first and only Stanley Cup.
On that note, here are Liam McGuire, Mike Milbury and Keith Jones discussing what lies ahead for the ‘Hawks:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
And here’s Chicago’s upcoming schedule. It should be noted the ‘Hawks are one game into a season-high seven-game homestand.
Fri, Feb. 15 — vs. San Jose
Sun, Feb. 17 — vs. Los Angeles (3:30 p.m. ET, NBC)
Tues, Feb. 19 — vs. Vancouver
Fri, Feb. 22 — vs. San Jose
Sun, Feb. 24 — vs. Columbus
Mon, Feb. 25 — vs. Edmonton
Chicago’s next road game will come on Thursday, Feb. 28, when it takes on the Blues in St. Louis.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 10
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 15
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 11
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25