Feb 14, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
Morris, 34, has no goals and five assists in 13 games with the Coyotes so far this season.
He has one more year left on his four-year, $11-million contract, after this season.
Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett did not offer an update on Morris following the game.
Dave Tippett did not have an update on Derek Morris' injury following the game.—
Jim Diamond (@diamondhockey) February 15, 2013
The Coyotes and Predators went to the third period in a scoreless deadlock, before Nashville erupted for three goals in a 3-0 win.
Shea Weber, who came into tonight with just a single point – an assist – in 13 games, added his second helper of the season in the win.
- WATCH LIVE: Washington Capitals at Pittsburgh Penguins 0
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 11
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 51
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 26
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 18
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (60)