Feb 14, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
Morris, 34, has no goals and five assists in 13 games with the Coyotes so far this season.
He has one more year left on his four-year, $11-million contract, after this season.
Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett did not offer an update on Morris following the game.
The Coyotes and Predators went to the third period in a scoreless deadlock, before Nashville erupted for three goals in a 3-0 win.
Shea Weber, who came into tonight with just a single point – an assist – in 13 games, added his second helper of the season in the win.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)