Feb 14, 2013, 9:34 PM EDT
Morris, 34, has no goals and five assists in 13 games with the Coyotes so far this season.
He has one more year left on his four-year, $11-million contract, after this season.
Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett did not offer an update on Morris following the game.
The Coyotes and Predators went to the third period in a scoreless deadlock, before Nashville erupted for three goals in a 3-0 win.
Shea Weber, who came into tonight with just a single point – an assist – in 13 games, added his second helper of the season in the win.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)