Feb 14, 2013, 9:34 PM EST
Morris, 34, has no goals and five assists in 13 games with the Coyotes so far this season.
He has one more year left on his four-year, $11-million contract, after this season.
Coyotes head coach Dave Tippett did not offer an update on Morris following the game.
Dave Tippett did not have an update on Derek Morris' injury following the game.—
Jim Diamond (@diamondhockey) February 15, 2013
The Coyotes and Predators went to the third period in a scoreless deadlock, before Nashville erupted for three goals in a 3-0 win.
Shea Weber, who came into tonight with just a single point – an assist – in 13 games, added his second helper of the season in the win.
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 1
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 32
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 56
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 31
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)