Feb 12, 2013, 10:57 PM EDT
Every now and then, Rick Nash reminds the hockey world why he’s one of the NHL’s highest-paid players.
Tuesday presented a couple of those moments, as he helped the New York Rangers secure a 4-3 shootout win against the Boston Bruins. Most notably, the 28-year-old power forward provided this sprawling setup on a Carl Hagelin goal:
Nash also scored a beauty of a shootout tally and nearly scored earlier in the game, only to hit the post. He finished the game with that assist and now has 10 points (three goals, seven assists) in 12 games this season.
Here are the full highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5