Feb 12, 2013, 10:57 PM EDT
Every now and then, Rick Nash reminds the hockey world why he’s one of the NHL’s highest-paid players.
Tuesday presented a couple of those moments, as he helped the New York Rangers secure a 4-3 shootout win against the Boston Bruins. Most notably, the 28-year-old power forward provided this sprawling setup on a Carl Hagelin goal:
Nash also scored a beauty of a shootout tally and nearly scored earlier in the game, only to hit the post. He finished the game with that assist and now has 10 points (three goals, seven assists) in 12 games this season.
Here are the full highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- WATCH LIVE: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 3) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 23
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 50
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 82
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (136)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes (82)