Feb 12, 2013, 10:57 PM EST
Every now and then, Rick Nash reminds the hockey world why he’s one of the NHL’s highest-paid players.
Tuesday presented a couple of those moments, as he helped the New York Rangers secure a 4-3 shootout win against the Boston Bruins. Most notably, the 28-year-old power forward provided this sprawling setup on a Carl Hagelin goal:
Nash also scored a beauty of a shootout tally and nearly scored earlier in the game, only to hit the post. He finished the game with that assist and now has 10 points (three goals, seven assists) in 12 games this season.
Here are the full highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- In praise of the Hamburglar 3
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 4
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)