Feb 12, 2013, 10:57 PM EDT
Every now and then, Rick Nash reminds the hockey world why he’s one of the NHL’s highest-paid players.
Tuesday presented a couple of those moments, as he helped the New York Rangers secure a 4-3 shootout win against the Boston Bruins. Most notably, the 28-year-old power forward provided this sprawling setup on a Carl Hagelin goal:
Nash also scored a beauty of a shootout tally and nearly scored earlier in the game, only to hit the post. He finished the game with that assist and now has 10 points (three goals, seven assists) in 12 games this season.
Here are the full highlights:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 29
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 87
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 14
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (87)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)