Feb 12, 2013, 5:34 PM EDT
All have been made healthy scratches in the early part of the 2013 regular season.
In the latest PHT Extra, Brough and I discuss how these guys have dealt with being dropped from the lineup, and how it might affect them moving forward.
Do coaches and management risk losing their players by making these moves? Sure.
But is the risk any greater than keeping an under-performing player in the lineup during a shortened season?
Watch the video to find out.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5