Feb 12, 2013, 5:34 PM EST
All have been made healthy scratches in the early part of the 2013 regular season.
In the latest PHT Extra, Brough and I discuss how these guys have dealt with being dropped from the lineup, and how it might affect them moving forward.
Do coaches and management risk losing their players by making these moves? Sure.
But is the risk any greater than keeping an under-performing player in the lineup during a shortened season?
Watch the video to find out.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 6
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63