Feb 12, 2013, 5:34 PM EDT
All have been made healthy scratches in the early part of the 2013 regular season.
In the latest PHT Extra, Brough and I discuss how these guys have dealt with being dropped from the lineup, and how it might affect them moving forward.
Do coaches and management risk losing their players by making these moves? Sure.
But is the risk any greater than keeping an under-performing player in the lineup during a shortened season?
Watch the video to find out.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 6
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 56
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)