Feb 11, 2013, 9:32 PM EDT
Toronto Maple Leafs defenseman Korbinian Holzer might be the next subject of a supplementary discipline meeting with the National Hockey League, after driving Philadelphia Flyers forward Tye McGinn face-first into the end boards Monday.
The incident occurred in the second period. Holzer was given a major penalty for boarding and a game misconduct.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 16
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5