Feb 11, 2013, 9:32 PM EDT
Toronto Maple Leafs defenseman Korbinian Holzer might be the next subject of a supplementary discipline meeting with the National Hockey League, after driving Philadelphia Flyers forward Tye McGinn face-first into the end boards Monday.
The incident occurred in the second period. Holzer was given a major penalty for boarding and a game misconduct.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54