Feb 11, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Kane had five goals and an assist in Chicago’s last three games, helping improve his team’s record to 10-0-2. The 24-year-old sits second in league scoring, his 19 points fewer than only Buffalo’s Thomas Vanek’s 23.
For Kane, the red-hot start comes after a 2011-12 season in which he scored a career-low 66 points and once again saw his off-the-ice activities make news.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 1
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6