Feb 11, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Kane had five goals and an assist in Chicago’s last three games, helping improve his team’s record to 10-0-2. The 24-year-old sits second in league scoring, his 19 points fewer than only Buffalo’s Thomas Vanek’s 23.
For Kane, the red-hot start comes after a 2011-12 season in which he scored a career-low 66 points and once again saw his off-the-ice activities make news.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 4
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 1
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21