Feb 10, 2013, 9:05 AM EDT
PHT’s Morning Skate takes a look around the world of hockey to see what’s happening and what we’ll be talking about around the NHL world and beyond.
A rare feat occurred yesterday: A double-shutout in the Coyotes shootout win over the Sharks. (NBCSports)
So far things are looking good for the NHL following the lockout as the damage many thought might happen hasn’t happened. (Denver Post)
Realignment talk is about to heat up as it’s being discussed again. (New York Post)
The Blue Jackets shook up their lines in practice. Will it help on the ice? (Columbus Dispatch)
Finally, check out Red Wings GM Ken Holland and Oilers GM Steve Tambellini having trouble working a remote control. (NHL.com)
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 9
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 31
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 71
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'