Feb 10, 2013, 12:27 PM EST
Kris Letang has missed Pittsburgh’s last two games and he’s going to miss at least one more tonight.
Letang will miss tonight’s game against New Jersey but is eligible to be back for Wednesday’s game against Ottawa. So far this season, Letang has been lighting it up with three goals and six assists in 10 games played.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28