Feb 10, 2013, 3:59 PM EST
Jaroslav Halak is back from injury and it’s just in time for St. Louis.
Elliott has lost his last four games including last night’s 6-5 shootout loss to the Ducks. In those four games he’s given up 16 goals and wound up being pulled after giving up four goals in their 6-1 loss to Nashville on Tuesday. After last night’s game, coach Ken Hitchcock was highly critical of Elliott’s play.
With Halak back, the Blues can potentially get back to doing what they did at the start of the season: Scoring plenty and stifling opponents. They’ll get their first shot against the team that swept them out of the playoffs, the L.A. Kings, tomorrow night.
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 0
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 12
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 7
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)