Feb 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Hossa was hospitalized and concussed as a result of the incident while Torres served a 21-game suspension.
With both of them now active, Hossa downplayed the rematch, but Torres dropped his gloves as soon as Chicago’s Jamal Mayers got off the bench.
Both of them landed several blows during the fight, which you can view below:
It looks like the fight did just that as Chicago went on to score four unanswered goals in the first period. Phoenix has already accumulated 25 penalty minutes and have been out shot 17-4 through 20 minutes.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5