Feb 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Hossa was hospitalized and concussed as a result of the incident while Torres served a 21-game suspension.
With both of them now active, Hossa downplayed the rematch, but Torres dropped his gloves as soon as Chicago’s Jamal Mayers got off the bench.
Both of them landed several blows during the fight, which you can view below:
It looks like the fight did just that as Chicago went on to score four unanswered goals in the first period. Phoenix has already accumulated 25 penalty minutes and have been out shot 17-4 through 20 minutes.
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 4
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 9
- Bergeron, Kopitar and Toews named Selke finalists 20
- Report: Zetterberg to return to Detroit lineup tonight (Update: Game-time decision) 36
- Kane’s OT goal ties Blackhawks – Blues series at 2-2 33
- Stars chase Andersen, tie series with Ducks 2-2 19
- Penguins blow three-goal lead, Columbus evens series 88
- NHL suspends Matt Cooke for seven games 103
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 3
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 39
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)