Feb 7, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Hossa was hospitalized and concussed as a result of the incident while Torres served a 21-game suspension.
With both of them now active, Hossa downplayed the rematch, but Torres dropped his gloves as soon as Chicago’s Jamal Mayers got off the bench.
Both of them landed several blows during the fight, which you can view below:
It looks like the fight did just that as Chicago went on to score four unanswered goals in the first period. Phoenix has already accumulated 25 penalty minutes and have been out shot 17-4 through 20 minutes.
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 16
- Your Lightning-Rangers Game 7 officials are… 1
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 50
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 12
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 45
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 9
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)