Feb 7, 2013, 12:02 PM EST
“The fans didn’t show a lot of class,” he said today prior to tonight’s home game versus Washington. “I wouldn’t do that.”
Crosby’s nose is still swollen and he’s having a bit of trouble breathing, but that’s about it.
“Nothing that’s going to affect anything,” he said, per the Post-Gazette.
At this point, we’d like to open the comments section to all the Flyers fans who would like to share their “get well soon” wishes.
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 21
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 17
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 67
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 16
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Video: Lindros and LeClair inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 12
- BREAKING: Voynov charged with felony for domestic violence 34
- NHL responds to concussion lawsuit, says players should have ‘put two and two together’ 40
- (Video) PHT Extra: Carlyle’s on the hot seat, Hartley’s riding high 0
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (67)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)
- Video: Malkin runs over Girardi (Updated) (41)