Feb 7, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
“The fans didn’t show a lot of class,” he said today prior to tonight’s home game versus Washington. “I wouldn’t do that.”
Crosby’s nose is still swollen and he’s having a bit of trouble breathing, but that’s about it.
“Nothing that’s going to affect anything,” he said, per the Post-Gazette.
At this point, we’d like to open the comments section to all the Flyers fans who would like to share their “get well soon” wishes.
- Under Pressure: Turris, MacArthur & Ryan 1
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 7
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47