Feb 6, 2013, 5:53 PM EST
The New Jersey Devils have acquired forward Andrei Loktionov from Los Angeles for a fifth-round pick in the 2013 draft.
Loktionov was drafted 123rd overall in 2008 by the Kings and has 14 points (7 G, 7 A) in 59 career games. The 22-year-old has been with AHL Manchester this season, where he has 22 points in 37 games. The Devils say he’ll be sent directly to their AHL affiliate in Albany.
Of note, Loktionov spent the 2008-09 season with OHL Windsor, where one of his teammates was Devils forward Adam Henrique. The Spitfires — who also featured current NHLers Taylor Hall and Ryan Ellis — won the Memorial Cup that year.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11