Feb 5, 2013, 8:36 PM EST
Crombeen, though, probably wishes he hadn’t found Rinaldo:
Not a pleasant scene, obviously, though it should be noted Crombeen is an experienced fighter — 69 career NHL tilts, according to Frank Seravalli of the Phiadelphia Daily News.
Crombeen left the contest and didn’t return for the remainder of the period.
Update: The Lightning have reported that Crombeen will return for the second period, a decision that’s probably going to raise some eyebrows about concussion protocol.
Update 2: According to Erik Erlendsson of the Tampa Tribune, the Lightning have reversed course and decided to hold Crombeen out for the remainder of the game as a precautionary measure.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54