Feb 3, 2013, 9:15 PM EST
Alex Ovechkin hasn’t been his all-world self lately.
Sure, he’s not the only prominent player who is generating less offense than expected. Still, when you’re carrying the highest salary cap hit in the league and once ran away with scoring titles, it’s going to bring more attention.
So, can the 27-year-old star regain his elite form? This video captures how the market is reacting to his struggles:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Meanwhile, Keith Jones and Mike Milbury study what’s going wrong and how he can steer things in the right direction.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 46
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 69
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (137)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)