Feb 3, 2013, 2:21 PM EDT
Pacioretty took the warm-up skate with the team before their game against Ottawa this afternoon to see how he felt and he did indeed get the start. He’s half-Max, half-amazing.
You’ll recall that Pacioretty also had a miraculous recovery from the severe concussion he received after Zdeno Chara put him head-first into a stanchion at Bell Centre. That speedy return to action got then Bruins forward Mark Recchi to wonder if he was embellishing the injury. Little did Recchi know he was dealing with a comic book super hero in Pacioretty.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38