Feb 3, 2013, 2:21 PM EDT
Pacioretty took the warm-up skate with the team before their game against Ottawa this afternoon to see how he felt and he did indeed get the start. He’s half-Max, half-amazing.
You’ll recall that Pacioretty also had a miraculous recovery from the severe concussion he received after Zdeno Chara put him head-first into a stanchion at Bell Centre. That speedy return to action got then Bruins forward Mark Recchi to wonder if he was embellishing the injury. Little did Recchi know he was dealing with a comic book super hero in Pacioretty.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5