Feb 3, 2013, 2:21 PM EDT
Pacioretty took the warm-up skate with the team before their game against Ottawa this afternoon to see how he felt and he did indeed get the start. He’s half-Max, half-amazing.
You’ll recall that Pacioretty also had a miraculous recovery from the severe concussion he received after Zdeno Chara put him head-first into a stanchion at Bell Centre. That speedy return to action got then Bruins forward Mark Recchi to wonder if he was embellishing the injury. Little did Recchi know he was dealing with a comic book super hero in Pacioretty.
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 23
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3