Feb 3, 2013, 2:21 PM EST
Pacioretty took the warm-up skate with the team before their game against Ottawa this afternoon to see how he felt and he did indeed get the start. He’s half-Max, half-amazing.
You’ll recall that Pacioretty also had a miraculous recovery from the severe concussion he received after Zdeno Chara put him head-first into a stanchion at Bell Centre. That speedy return to action got then Bruins forward Mark Recchi to wonder if he was embellishing the injury. Little did Recchi know he was dealing with a comic book super hero in Pacioretty.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8