Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks centre Dave Bolland isn’t expected to play tonight against the Calgary Flames, however it doesn’t sound as if he will be out of the lineup long.
The Blackhawks official Twitter account paraphrased head coach Joel Quenneville as saying Bolland would miss tonight’s game in Calgary but is “just day to day.”
Quenneville met with Chicago reporters following Saturday’s game.
The Blackhawks lost to the Canucks 2-1 in a shootout, thanks to another solid effort from Roberto Luongo.
Chicago, which has suffered back-to-back shootout losses, is now playing its third game in four nights, as it continues its tour through the NHL’s Northwest Division. Ray Emery is expected to start in goal for the Blackhawks against the Flames, as per NHL.com correspondent Aaron Vickers.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 57
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 27
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15