Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks centre Dave Bolland isn’t expected to play tonight against the Calgary Flames, however it doesn’t sound as if he will be out of the lineup long.
The Blackhawks official Twitter account paraphrased head coach Joel Quenneville as saying Bolland would miss tonight’s game in Calgary but is “just day to day.”
Quenneville met with Chicago reporters following Saturday’s game.
The Blackhawks lost to the Canucks 2-1 in a shootout, thanks to another solid effort from Roberto Luongo.
Chicago, which has suffered back-to-back shootout losses, is now playing its third game in four nights, as it continues its tour through the NHL’s Northwest Division. Ray Emery is expected to start in goal for the Blackhawks against the Flames, as per NHL.com correspondent Aaron Vickers.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 0
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 51
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (54)