Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks centre Dave Bolland isn’t expected to play tonight against the Calgary Flames, however it doesn’t sound as if he will be out of the lineup long.
The Blackhawks official Twitter account paraphrased head coach Joel Quenneville as saying Bolland would miss tonight’s game in Calgary but is “just day to day.”
Quenneville met with Chicago reporters following Saturday’s game.
The Blackhawks lost to the Canucks 2-1 in a shootout, thanks to another solid effort from Roberto Luongo.
Chicago, which has suffered back-to-back shootout losses, is now playing its third game in four nights, as it continues its tour through the NHL’s Northwest Division. Ray Emery is expected to start in goal for the Blackhawks against the Flames, as per NHL.com correspondent Aaron Vickers.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5