Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM EDT
Chicago Blackhawks centre Dave Bolland isn’t expected to play tonight against the Calgary Flames, however it doesn’t sound as if he will be out of the lineup long.
The Blackhawks official Twitter account paraphrased head coach Joel Quenneville as saying Bolland would miss tonight’s game in Calgary but is “just day to day.”
Quenneville met with Chicago reporters following Saturday’s game.
The Blackhawks lost to the Canucks 2-1 in a shootout, thanks to another solid effort from Roberto Luongo.
Chicago, which has suffered back-to-back shootout losses, is now playing its third game in four nights, as it continues its tour through the NHL’s Northwest Division. Ray Emery is expected to start in goal for the Blackhawks against the Flames, as per NHL.com correspondent Aaron Vickers.
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 3
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 15
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 11
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 40
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 60
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)