Feb 2, 2013, 8:45 PM EST
Chicago Blackhawks centre Dave Bolland isn’t expected to play tonight against the Calgary Flames, however it doesn’t sound as if he will be out of the lineup long.
The Blackhawks official Twitter account paraphrased head coach Joel Quenneville as saying Bolland would miss tonight’s game in Calgary but is “just day to day.”
Quenneville met with Chicago reporters following Saturday’s game.
The Blackhawks lost to the Canucks 2-1 in a shootout, thanks to another solid effort from Roberto Luongo.
Chicago, which has suffered back-to-back shootout losses, is now playing its third game in four nights, as it continues its tour through the NHL’s Northwest Division. Ray Emery is expected to start in goal for the Blackhawks against the Flames, as per NHL.com correspondent Aaron Vickers.
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Ovechkin’s great big year of disappointment 7
- PHT’s top 14 of ’14: Kings win Cup, Martinez the OT hero 0
- Welcome to PHT’s top 14 stories for 2014 0
- Scott suspended four games for punch that was ‘neither predictable, nor acceptable’ 23
- Sharks’ Scott has hearing for his punch to Jackman 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: Christmas wish lists from around the NHL 2
- PHT interviews Don Maloney, who knows he has a big trade chip in Vermette 7
- Backstrom to start for Wild, who need their goalies to be ‘better’ 13
- NHL on NBCSN: Avs challenge Blues after narrow losses to St. Louis 6
- Gaudreau’s first hat trick helps Flames stun Kings 7
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (75)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)
- Panthers hold off Penguins for shootout win (42)