Feb 1, 2013, 2:51 AM EDT
Three rounds in the shootout didn’t solve anything. Six rounds? Nope.
Finally, in the eighth round, the Nashville Predators came away with a 2-1 shootout victory over the L.A. Kings Thursday night.
The win snaps a three-game losing skid for Nashville.
Dustin Brown scored his first of the season for the Kings, although head coach Darryl Sutter still isn’t happy with the offensive output of his team.
“We’re still not getting that goal out of players we need to score,” Sutter told the L.A. Times.
“It comes down to details.”
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 3
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 10
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)