Feb 1, 2013, 2:51 AM EST
Three rounds in the shootout didn’t solve anything. Six rounds? Nope.
Finally, in the eighth round, the Nashville Predators came away with a 2-1 shootout victory over the L.A. Kings Thursday night.
The win snaps a three-game losing skid for Nashville.
Dustin Brown scored his first of the season for the Kings, although head coach Darryl Sutter still isn’t happy with the offensive output of his team.
“We’re still not getting that goal out of players we need to score,” Sutter told the L.A. Times.
“It comes down to details.”
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 43
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)