Feb 1, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
“Yeah, he bit me,” said Stewart, per the Post-Dispatch. “Want to see the teeth marks?”
After the game, Dorsett denied the biting accusation.
So to answer Stewart’s question, yes, we’d like to see the teeth marks. And after that, we’d like a dentist to match them to Dorsett’s bite pattern.
It’s the only way we’ll get to the bottom of this.
- Byfuglien to have phone hearing for Miller cross-check 28
- Patrick Kane is practicing today 24
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers won’t fool with Penguins on Rivalry Night 22
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 58
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 32
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 9
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 18
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 48
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 22