Feb 1, 2013, 4:19 PM EDT
“Yeah, he bit me,” said Stewart, per the Post-Dispatch. “Want to see the teeth marks?”
After the game, Dorsett denied the biting accusation.
So to answer Stewart’s question, yes, we’d like to see the teeth marks. And after that, we’d like a dentist to match them to Dorsett’s bite pattern.
It’s the only way we’ll get to the bottom of this.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 12
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 39
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6