Jan 30, 2013, 12:04 AM EST
The Minnesota Wild defeated the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-2 Tuesday night, however the concern was for National Hockey League linesman Thor Nelson.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune tweeted that Nelson was being evaluated for concussion-like symptoms after taking a puck to the head in the second period.
The Blue Jackets now have four regulation losses in their last five games, as they begin a six-game home stand Thursday against the St. Louis Blues.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 22
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 7
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 34
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11