Jan 30, 2013, 12:04 AM EDT
The Minnesota Wild defeated the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-2 Tuesday night, however the concern was for National Hockey League linesman Thor Nelson.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune tweeted that Nelson was being evaluated for concussion-like symptoms after taking a puck to the head in the second period.
The Blue Jackets now have four regulation losses in their last five games, as they begin a six-game home stand Thursday against the St. Louis Blues.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 18
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 11
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 41
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 6
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 1
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)