Jan 30, 2013, 12:04 AM EDT
The Minnesota Wild defeated the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-2 Tuesday night, however the concern was for National Hockey League linesman Thor Nelson.
Michael Russo of the Minneapolis Star Tribune tweeted that Nelson was being evaluated for concussion-like symptoms after taking a puck to the head in the second period.
Linesman Thor Nelson, who took a puck to the face in the second period and had to leave, is not back for the third; Brian Mach lone linesman—
Michael Russo (@Russostrib) January 30, 2013
The Blue Jackets now have four regulation losses in their last five games, as they begin a six-game home stand Thursday against the St. Louis Blues.
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 5
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6