Jan 30, 2013, 1:12 PM EDT
Callahan appeared to suffer an injury of some sort during a third-period tussle with Philadelphia forward Maxime Talbot Tuesday.
According to Talbot, the two “were holding each other up and his shoulder popped out or something.”
Callahan immediately skated off the ice cradling his left arm.
Update: As per multiple sources, Callahan’s MRI revealed a shoulder subluxation (partial/incomplete dislocation) that will keep him out of the lineup between 10-14 days.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)