Jan 30, 2013, 1:12 PM EDT
Callahan appeared to suffer an injury of some sort during a third-period tussle with Philadelphia forward Maxime Talbot Tuesday.
According to Talbot, the two “were holding each other up and his shoulder popped out or something.”
Callahan immediately skated off the ice cradling his left arm.
Update: As per multiple sources, Callahan’s MRI revealed a shoulder subluxation (partial/incomplete dislocation) that will keep him out of the lineup between 10-14 days.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 28
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 30
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25