Jan 29, 2013, 10:39 PM EDT
After beginning the season with back-to-back wins, the Penguins have no dropped three of their last four games, including their first two on home ice at the CONSOL Energy Center.
The typically struggling Islanders are now just one point back of the New Jersey Devils for top spot in the Atlantic Division.
While the Penguins seem to be lacking “emotion and spirit,” Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma told Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 11
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 28
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 17
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 57
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39