Jan 29, 2013, 11:26 AM EDT
Spezza apparently suffered the injury Sunday against the Penguins. The Sens would only say he needed further evaluation and was questionable for tomorrow’s game versus the Canadiens.
The 29-year-old is tied for the lead in team scoring with five points (2 G, 3 A) in five games.
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 10
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 15
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 3
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 11
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 18
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 13
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 25