Jan 29, 2013, 4:59 PM EDT
Dallas Stars forward Jamie Benn won’t face any additional discipline for his hit on Blue Jackets defenseman Fedor Tyutin in the waning moments of Monday’s 2-1 loss, according to Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch.
(FF to :35)
Benn, who was making his season debut, received a pair of minors — boarding and roughing — following the incident.
The Stars are in Detroit tonight to take on the Wings.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 0
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 20
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22