Jan 29, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT
Two sources familiar with the potential sale of the Coyotes tell the Phoenix Business Journal that the group led by Greg Jamison will close on its purchase tomorrow.
Another source tells the Business Journal the transaction will close Thursday.
Whether it’s Wednesday or Thursday is immaterial, as long as it happens one of those two days. Otherwise, the favorable lease agreement with the City of Glendale for Jobing.com Arena will come off the table.
On Monday, Jamison said there would be an announcement “one way or another” this week.
If the three aforementioned sources are correct, Coyotes fans are going to like what they hear.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)