Jan 29, 2013, 3:39 PM EDT
Two sources familiar with the potential sale of the Coyotes tell the Phoenix Business Journal that the group led by Greg Jamison will close on its purchase tomorrow.
Another source tells the Business Journal the transaction will close Thursday.
Whether it’s Wednesday or Thursday is immaterial, as long as it happens one of those two days. Otherwise, the favorable lease agreement with the City of Glendale for Jobing.com Arena will come off the table.
On Monday, Jamison said there would be an announcement “one way or another” this week.
If the three aforementioned sources are correct, Coyotes fans are going to like what they hear.
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 0
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 25
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)