Jan 29, 2013, 9:58 PM EST
According to NHL.com staff writer Dave Lozo, Callahan did not return to the game.
Pat Leonard, who covers the Rangers and NHL for the New York Daily News, tweeted: “There will be no new news tonight on Ryan Callahan.”
Callahan, who scored a power play goal in the second period, immediately left the ice favoring his left arm. Both players were given roughing minors. The Rangers held on to win the game 2-1.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11