Jan 29, 2013, 9:58 PM EST
According to NHL.com staff writer Dave Lozo, Callahan did not return to the game.
Pat Leonard, who covers the Rangers and NHL for the New York Daily News, tweeted: “There will be no new news tonight on Ryan Callahan.”
Callahan, who scored a power play goal in the second period, immediately left the ice favoring his left arm. Both players were given roughing minors. The Rangers held on to win the game 2-1.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 57
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12