Jan 25, 2013, 2:08 PM EDT
If you’re not familiar with the acronym, YMCMB stands for “Young Money Cash Money Billionaires,” which is a combination of Young Money Entertainment — a record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne — and Cash Money Records, the label that originally signed Lil Wayne.
At any rate, this might be a topic of conversation in Winnipeg after the whole “Vegas cash phone” episode.
(Not saying it should be a topic of conversation, just that it probably will be.)
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 4
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 27
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 27
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25