Jan 25, 2013, 2:08 PM EDT
If you’re not familiar with the acronym, YMCMB stands for “Young Money Cash Money Billionaires,” which is a combination of Young Money Entertainment — a record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne — and Cash Money Records, the label that originally signed Lil Wayne.
At any rate, this might be a topic of conversation in Winnipeg after the whole “Vegas cash phone” episode.
(Not saying it should be a topic of conversation, just that it probably will be.)
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 35
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 16
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6