Jan 23, 2013, 11:01 AM EST
At this point, it’s downright dangerous to be a member of the Detroit Red Wings.
White’s injury is just the latest on the team’s back end.
Yesterday, the Wings were forced to sign veteran defenseman Kent Huskins after it was learned Carlo Colaiacovo could miss as much as a month with a shoulder injury.
No word when another injured Detroit d-man, Jonathan Ericsson (hip, day-to-day), will return.
On the bright side, Jakub Kindl is expected to return to the lineup Friday against Minnesota.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54