Jan 21, 2013, 2:27 PM EST
Ericsson hurt his right shoulder Sunday at practice when he stepped on a puck, fell and crashed into the boards.
Today, the big 28-year-old said the shoulder wasn’t feeling as good as he’d hoped.
“It’s better than it was last night, but it just hurts,” Ericsson said, per the Detroit Free Press.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8