Jan 19, 2013, 12:06 PM EDT
The Tampa Bay Lightning are breaking out some new hardware at Tampa Bay Times Forum in the form of a scoreboard roughly the size of the ice surface.
Just look at the size of this monstrous piece of technology courtesy of Washington Capitals radio play-by-play man (and occasional NBCSN guy) John Walton.
My goodness, it’s glorious. And if it’s not the biggest in the league, I’d like to see which team is going above and beyond the call of duty there. Somewhere Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is either jealous of how it looks or ticked off that another team took his idea.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)