Jan 19, 2013, 12:06 PM EST
The Tampa Bay Lightning are breaking out some new hardware at Tampa Bay Times Forum in the form of a scoreboard roughly the size of the ice surface.
Just look at the size of this monstrous piece of technology courtesy of Washington Capitals radio play-by-play man (and occasional NBCSN guy) John Walton.
My goodness, it’s glorious. And if it’s not the biggest in the league, I’d like to see which team is going above and beyond the call of duty there. Somewhere Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is either jealous of how it looks or ticked off that another team took his idea.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 35
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28