Jan 15, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks signed elaborately named enforcer Pierre-Luc Létourneau-Leblond to a one-year, two-way deal on Tuesday.
The man conveniently called “PL3″ might not be the same fixture in Anaheim that Parros was. Again, it’s a two-way deal and OC Register’s Eric Stephens notes that Létourneau-Leblond is already on his way to the AHL.
The new Ducks fighter isn’t likely to light up the scoreboard, so instead he has two claims to “fame.”
For one thing, he was the target of Brendan Shanahan’s first suspension video, as Puck Daddy pointed out.
Maybe he doesn’t have that Parros ‘stache, but it seems like he can make an impression – sometimes negative – nonetheless.
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 4
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 62
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (62)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)