Jan 15, 2013, 8:22 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks signed elaborately named enforcer Pierre-Luc Létourneau-Leblond to a one-year, two-way deal on Tuesday.
The man conveniently called “PL3″ might not be the same fixture in Anaheim that Parros was. Again, it’s a two-way deal and OC Register’s Eric Stephens notes that Létourneau-Leblond is already on his way to the AHL.
The new Ducks fighter isn’t likely to light up the scoreboard, so instead he has two claims to “fame.”
For one thing, he was the target of Brendan Shanahan’s first suspension video, as Puck Daddy pointed out.
Maybe he doesn’t have that Parros ‘stache, but it seems like he can make an impression – sometimes negative – nonetheless.
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 0
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 0
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 21
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 14
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 10
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61