Jan 15, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks signed elaborately named enforcer Pierre-Luc Létourneau-Leblond to a one-year, two-way deal on Tuesday.
The man conveniently called “PL3″ might not be the same fixture in Anaheim that Parros was. Again, it’s a two-way deal and OC Register’s Eric Stephens notes that Létourneau-Leblond is already on his way to the AHL.
The new Ducks fighter isn’t likely to light up the scoreboard, so instead he has two claims to “fame.”
For one thing, he was the target of Brendan Shanahan’s first suspension video, as Puck Daddy pointed out.
Maybe he doesn’t have that Parros ‘stache, but it seems like he can make an impression – sometimes negative – nonetheless.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22