Jan 15, 2013, 8:22 PM EST
The Anaheim Ducks signed elaborately named enforcer Pierre-Luc Létourneau-Leblond to a one-year, two-way deal on Tuesday.
The man conveniently called “PL3″ might not be the same fixture in Anaheim that Parros was. Again, it’s a two-way deal and OC Register’s Eric Stephens notes that Létourneau-Leblond is already on his way to the AHL.
The new Ducks fighter isn’t likely to light up the scoreboard, so instead he has two claims to “fame.”
For one thing, he was the target of Brendan Shanahan’s first suspension video, as Puck Daddy pointed out.
Maybe he doesn’t have that Parros ‘stache, but it seems like he can make an impression – sometimes negative – nonetheless.
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 1
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 3
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 4
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 55
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 2
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
- Team Canada crushes Slovakia 14
- Criticism spreads to GM Lou Lamoriello after Devils fire DeBoer 10
- Sabres aren’t happy with league’s decision regarding Bartkowski (76)
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap (56)
- Report: NHL won’t hold hearing for Bartkowski hit (55)
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno (47)
- Could Malkin be the next player to be fined for diving? (43)