Jan 15, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks signed elaborately named enforcer Pierre-Luc Létourneau-Leblond to a one-year, two-way deal on Tuesday.
The man conveniently called “PL3″ might not be the same fixture in Anaheim that Parros was. Again, it’s a two-way deal and OC Register’s Eric Stephens notes that Létourneau-Leblond is already on his way to the AHL.
The new Ducks fighter isn’t likely to light up the scoreboard, so instead he has two claims to “fame.”
For one thing, he was the target of Brendan Shanahan’s first suspension video, as Puck Daddy pointed out.
Maybe he doesn’t have that Parros ‘stache, but it seems like he can make an impression – sometimes negative – nonetheless.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 23
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)