Jan 15, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Yeah, he’s out four to six weeks.
According to Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault, Booth hurt himself during the team’s fitness testing.
The Canucks are now short two members of the second line, the other being injured center Ryan Kesler.
“Like we’ve always done, we’re going to find a way to make this work,” said Vigneault when asked about the down-to-Mason-Raymond second line.
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 0
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 3
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 34
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 23
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 66
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (66)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)