Jan 15, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Yeah, he’s out four to six weeks.
According to Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault, Booth hurt himself during the team’s fitness testing.
The Canucks are now short two members of the second line, the other being injured center Ryan Kesler.
“Like we’ve always done, we’re going to find a way to make this work,” said Vigneault when asked about the down-to-Mason-Raymond second line.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1