Jan 15, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Yeah, he’s out four to six weeks.
According to Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault, Booth hurt himself during the team’s fitness testing.
The Canucks are now short two members of the second line, the other being injured center Ryan Kesler.
“Like we’ve always done, we’re going to find a way to make this work,” said Vigneault when asked about the down-to-Mason-Raymond second line.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 6
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 7
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18