Jan 15, 2013, 4:54 PM EDT
Yeah, he’s out four to six weeks.
According to Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault, Booth hurt himself during the team’s fitness testing.
The Canucks are now short two members of the second line, the other being injured center Ryan Kesler.
“Like we’ve always done, we’re going to find a way to make this work,” said Vigneault when asked about the down-to-Mason-Raymond second line.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5