Jan 14, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Antropov played in 26 games with the KHL’s Astana Barys during the lockout and Jets coach Cluade Noel described his status as “day-to-day.”
“He’ll be assessed during the week, whether he’s able to play on Saturday will be determined,” Noel added. “We’re hopeful he that he will.”
Antropov had 15 goals and 35 points in 69 games last season.
Bogosian averaged 23:18 minutes per contest and had 30 points in 65 games in 2011-12.
Both players were also a big part of the Jets’ penalty killing efforts and chipped in on the power play.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 11
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 5
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 28
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11