Jan 14, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Antropov played in 26 games with the KHL’s Astana Barys during the lockout and Jets coach Cluade Noel described his status as “day-to-day.”
“He’ll be assessed during the week, whether he’s able to play on Saturday will be determined,” Noel added. “We’re hopeful he that he will.”
Antropov had 15 goals and 35 points in 69 games last season.
Bogosian averaged 23:18 minutes per contest and had 30 points in 65 games in 2011-12.
Both players were also a big part of the Jets’ penalty killing efforts and chipped in on the power play.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 33
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 10
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 67
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)