Jan 14, 2013, 11:03 AM EST
Antropov played in 26 games with the KHL’s Astana Barys during the lockout and Jets coach Cluade Noel described his status as “day-to-day.”
“He’ll be assessed during the week, whether he’s able to play on Saturday will be determined,” Noel added. “We’re hopeful he that he will.”
Antropov had 15 goals and 35 points in 69 games last season.
Bogosian averaged 23:18 minutes per contest and had 30 points in 65 games in 2011-12.
Both players were also a big part of the Jets’ penalty killing efforts and chipped in on the power play.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 7
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 30
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 18
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 35
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32