Jan 14, 2013, 11:03 AM EDT
Antropov played in 26 games with the KHL’s Astana Barys during the lockout and Jets coach Cluade Noel described his status as “day-to-day.”
“He’ll be assessed during the week, whether he’s able to play on Saturday will be determined,” Noel added. “We’re hopeful he that he will.”
Antropov had 15 goals and 35 points in 69 games last season.
Bogosian averaged 23:18 minutes per contest and had 30 points in 65 games in 2011-12.
Both players were also a big part of the Jets’ penalty killing efforts and chipped in on the power play.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 1
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 26
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)