Jan 14, 2013, 4:34 PM EST
Already without Ryan Kesler, the Vancouver Canucks may have to start the season without another member of their second line.
The Canucks don’t know how serious Booth’s injury is (thus, the MRI to find out). The 28-year-old was acquired in a trade with Florida in October of 2011. He scored 16 goals in 56 games for Vancouver last season.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 13
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 2
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 77
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2