Jan 14, 2013, 4:34 PM EST
Already without Ryan Kesler, the Vancouver Canucks may have to start the season without another member of their second line.
The Canucks don’t know how serious Booth’s injury is (thus, the MRI to find out). The 28-year-old was acquired in a trade with Florida in October of 2011. He scored 16 goals in 56 games for Vancouver last season.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 0
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 12
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14