Jan 7, 2013, 10:44 PM EST
With the lockout (just about) in the hockey world’s rear-view mirror, there are two activities many are taking part in right now: assessing the tentative CBA deal itself and rolling out their predictions.
NBC Sports Talk is really starting to kick such fun into gear. Pierre McGuire was on hand on Monday to share his own observations, beginning with his thoughts regarding how important the 50/50 revenue split is:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
In more fun discussions, McGuire also ponders which teams he expects to be powerful in this abbreviated season. He also singles out a perennial powerhouse who might miss a future Hall-of-Famer:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 0
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 12
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 7
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 34
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)