Jan 7, 2013, 10:44 PM EST
With the lockout (just about) in the hockey world’s rear-view mirror, there are two activities many are taking part in right now: assessing the tentative CBA deal itself and rolling out their predictions.
NBC Sports Talk is really starting to kick such fun into gear. Pierre McGuire was on hand on Monday to share his own observations, beginning with his thoughts regarding how important the 50/50 revenue split is:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
In more fun discussions, McGuire also ponders which teams he expects to be powerful in this abbreviated season. He also singles out a perennial powerhouse who might miss a future Hall-of-Famer:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 41
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 9
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Columbus puts Bobrovsky (groin) on IR, out 4-5 weeks 3
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Olympic odds, Russia’s defense, King Henrik’s new deal, Fire Cappy? and more 28
- With Lundqvist deal done, Sather faces tough questions 11
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension 42
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)
- King of New York: Rangers sign Lundqvist to seven-year, $59.5 million extension (42)