Jan 7, 2013, 10:44 PM EST
With the lockout (just about) in the hockey world’s rear-view mirror, there are two activities many are taking part in right now: assessing the tentative CBA deal itself and rolling out their predictions.
NBC Sports Talk is really starting to kick such fun into gear. Pierre McGuire was on hand on Monday to share his own observations, beginning with his thoughts regarding how important the 50/50 revenue split is:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
In more fun discussions, McGuire also ponders which teams he expects to be powerful in this abbreviated season. He also singles out a perennial powerhouse who might miss a future Hall-of-Famer:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 0
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 21
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 36
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 7
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)