Jan 6, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
With the lockout over, all that’s left is for everyone on both sides to sign off on the new deal. First up to do so will be the teams.
ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun reports the NHL Board of Governors will meet on Wednesday to vote on the new CBA. The NHLPA will also vote this week.
This is all part of the formality of finishing off the process and it’s not expected there will be any issues in ratifying the new 10-year deal.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5