Jan 6, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
With the lockout over, all that’s left is for everyone on both sides to sign off on the new deal. First up to do so will be the teams.
ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun reports the NHL Board of Governors will meet on Wednesday to vote on the new CBA. The NHLPA will also vote this week.
This is all part of the formality of finishing off the process and it’s not expected there will be any issues in ratifying the new 10-year deal.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 28
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 30
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25