Jan 6, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
With the lockout over, all that’s left is for everyone on both sides to sign off on the new deal. First up to do so will be the teams.
ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun reports the NHL Board of Governors will meet on Wednesday to vote on the new CBA. The NHLPA will also vote this week.
This is all part of the formality of finishing off the process and it’s not expected there will be any issues in ratifying the new 10-year deal.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53