Jan 6, 2013, 10:42 PM EST
With the lockout over, all that’s left is for everyone on both sides to sign off on the new deal. First up to do so will be the teams.
ESPN.com’s Pierre LeBrun reports the NHL Board of Governors will meet on Wednesday to vote on the new CBA. The NHLPA will also vote this week.
This is all part of the formality of finishing off the process and it’s not expected there will be any issues in ratifying the new 10-year deal.
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 4
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 15
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 4
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 16
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 29